Responsible for performing critical post-production inspection steps to ensure product accuracy and safety.
• Inspect machined parts to ensure client’s compliance.
• Grind, buff and polish pieces while maintaining accuracy.
• Identify problems and review related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
• Frequently lift up to 50 pounds and adjust body position to bend, stoop, stand, walk, turn, pivot, push, pull, sit and stand for 8 or more hours a day.
• Must display excellent time management skills, be able to work with little or no supervision and communicate regularly.
• Ability to work in varying temperatures, depending upon season.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position, Monday through Friday, 7:30a.m. – 4:00p.m Overtime, including Saturday/Sunday may be required during peak business periods and to meet rush requirements.
Machine Shop working environment requires constant vigilance and care. Frequency in exposure to dust, grease, metal shavings, moving mechanical parts, noise and vibration.
Education / Experience:
• High School or Equivalent
Se habla espanol.